These are comfort-food pumpkin cookies! Who doesn’t love a warm oatmeal cookie? Here’s a recipe updated for pumpkin lovers!
1½ cup brown sugar
¾ c. butter, softened
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp. vanilla
1½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. ground cloves
¼ tsp. nutmeg
2 cups quick oats
1 cup flour
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp salt
1½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large mixer bowl cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and beat. Add pumpkin and vanilla and mix.
3. If desired, add oats to blender and blend into a flour.
4. In a separate bowl stir flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder, salt and oatmeal together.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix together only until combined.
6. Add chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
7. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop cookies a little larger than 1 inch sizes. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Don’t over bake the centers will be soft and will set as they cool.
8. Remove immediately from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.